The network is managed by the European Commission and therefore contribute to the European Commission's communication on the European Union. On July 4th and 5th, 2019, the EDICs of the Four Motors for Europe, extended to Valle d'Aosta and Piemonte (Italy), met in Lyon for two days of workshops, in the presence of the Representative of the European Commission in France, M Alain DUMORT.
The objective was the creation of a common work program of the regional accredited networks.
The fruitful discussions focused on:
- The organization of cross-border citizen dialogues,
- Exchange of trainees and civic services,
- Cultural and artistic cooperation such as the Softpowers project (Artists' works and exhibition on the future of Europe),
- Joint visits of the European institutions,
- Create and facilitate links between the partners of our territories, especially educational Institute in order to boost internships
- Deposit of a joint project in the frame work of the “Europe for citizens” programme.