• Home >
  • 4 Motors for Europe - Making our websites accessible

4 Motors for Europe

Making this website accessible

We work hard to make our websites accessible for everyone.

We follow laws and guidelines to make sure our websites are accessible.

For example

  • The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities

This is an international agreement. Governments must agree to protect and promote the human rights of disabled people.

  • The Disability Equality Act

This law protects disabled people from discrimination.

It means disabled people have the same rights as everyone.

  • The Barrier-free Information Technology Ordinance

This law is also known as the BITV.

It means all businesses and organisations must make information like websites accessible to everyone.

We test our websites to make sure they are accessible for everyone.

We use a special test called the BITV Test.

The BITV Test makes sure our website is accessible for people with disabilities.

We tested our websites on 24.10.2022.

Our websites passed the test.

Tell us what you think

Do you think our website is difficult to use?

Please let us know.

You can use the contact form on the website.

Do you want to know more about how we make our websites accessible?

Please let us know.

You can use the contact form on the website.

If you are not happy

Every business and public organisation must follow a law called the Disability Equality Act.

This means it is against the law to treat someone badly because they are disabled.

You can get help if you think a business or a public organisation has treated you badly because you are disabled.

The government has set up an Arbitration Service to help.

The Arbitration Service can help you if you are not happy.

Or if you feel you have been treated badly.

The Arbitration Service listens to both sides fairly and makes a decision that is fair.

You do not have to pay the Arbitration Service for its help.

You do not need legal advice to ask for help from the Arbitration Service.

If you are not happy

You can contact the Arbitration Service if you need help.

You can write a letter to: