- Associate Members (Flanders, Wales)
- Fostering innovation and reinforcing the competitiveness of the 4M and its Associate Members through cluster policies.
- Exchange and common learning from each other in a working group that gathers technical representatives who are experts actively involved in the implementation of cluster policies in their respective territories in order to
- improve cluster policies
- foster collaboration opportunities between the clusters present in the respective territories through reference visits, interclustering events, and exploring transnational collaboration opportunities
- Policy Exchange
- sharing best practices
- and evaluation.
- Cluster methodology is continuously evolving, and an open channel for exchanging information at policy and operational levels is crucial.
- The Dialogue has been operating since 2008 and has become embedded in the different Cluster policies.
- One of its main outcomes has been the creation of the spin-off group of Electric Mobility.